TriTech Software Development Corp has consistently provided high quality Premium Tax software since 1995. We are a U.S. based company, headquartered in Allen, Texas. To meet the needs of our clients, TriTech has transformed itself from a company focused exclusively on tax software to a company that provides a comprehensive range of tax products and services.
TriTech Services is a subsidiary of TriTech Software. Our mission is to offer quality tax processing services to insurance professionals at significantly lower costs, and in a highly secure environment. Our client base includes 120+ insurance companies, ranging from large S&P 500 companies to smaller start-up entities.
- Tax Services Manager - Tax Accountant
In this position you will be managing a team of preparers focused on a specific set of clients while reviewing and preparing Premium and Municipal tax returns for insurance companies.
- Tax Accountant - Software Developer (Allen, TX)
This position offers the opportunity to take part in researching, developing, testing, and maintaining multiple tax software products.
- Premium Tax Specialist: Tax Processor (Allen, TX)
In this position, you will be preparing and reviewing Premium and Municipal tax returns for insurance companies. This position can be fast paced and is perfect for recent graduates or someone with little experience.
- Tax Accountant/Product Assurance (Allen, TX)
Test multiple industry specific tax software packages to ensure they meet standards of quality and accuracy.
- Sr. Premium Tax Lead - Internal (Allen, TX)
Internal: Processing insurance industry specific state and local tax returns using Premium Pro Enterprise, Issueview and submit to the CPA for review; Research prior year's data for trends that might affect this year's returns and projects; Performs adjustments and corrections using Premium Pro Enterprise, Excel at the request of the client or CPA; Review documentation and materials for accuracy, legibility, and reasonableness and provide suggestions for improvement; Research and compile data of insurance industry specific state and local tax return instructions and tax laws; collect and review client data files containing tax records; Examines accounts and records and computes insurance premium taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations using Premium Pro Enterprise, TPQuery; Prepare state miscellaneous forms and municipal tax returns for clients using Premium Pro Enterprise - Formsplus and Municipal, Allocator.. etc. Must have Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance and 2 years of experience. Mail resume w/ Job# SPTLI to TriTech Services, Inc. at 1205 S. Greenville Ave., Allen, TX 75002. No walk-ins. No phone calls.
Why Work for TriTech
- If you're interested in a rewarding career with an exciting company in a key market space, you've come to the right place. We offer our employees the opportunity to engage in meaningful work while having the opportunity to expand their skills. We invest in our employees; we promote from within; and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
We value our employees and provide competitive compensation, excellent benefits and the opportunity for advancement. We continually recognize and honor hard work and exceptional performance. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Sick/Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Simple IRA (Savings Plan)
- Casual Work Environment
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday)
- Friday before Mother's Day
- Friday before Father's Day
- Two days for Independence Day
Equal Opportunity Employer
- TriTech is an equal opportunity employer.
- We strive to attract and retain exceptional individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance.
- We value our people by attracting, developing, and recognizing outstanding individuals, and by caring for them and their families.